Any hotel, regardless of its size, has a lot of moving parts. The question you must ask yourself is, which do you prefer… a well-oiled machine or a haphazardly controlled environment?
We’re going to go out on a limb here and guess that you prefer a well-oiled machine. MARS Hospitality is aware of this, which is why we’ve been honing our skills over the years to provide our clients with the best possible service at all times. Our friendly and knowledgeable management team will work with your hotel to keep it running smoothly and making a profit at all times.
What services do we cover? Well… the question you should be asking yourself is, what services don’t we cover? We deal with anything you can come up with that’s involved in the day-to-day operations of your hotel, from handling the front desk and housekeeping to personnel recruitment and food service. If you can think of it, then we probably have some experts who deal with it. Perhaps that’s why we’ve become known as a jack-of-all-trades in the hotel management industry. And if we don’t offer a service for whatever reason (which is doubtful), then gosh darn, we’ll just go out and find a reputable source and handle all the arrangements!
Throughout all aspects of hotel management, our primary focus is on providing the best customer service money can buy. We don’t want your guests to be “okay” with your hotel. We want them to stand up and take notice — to walk in with a smile and walk out with one that’s even bigger.
To give you an idea of everything we offer, here’s a list:
- Accounting/Finance management
- HR Management/Payroll processing/Benefits administration
- Staff training/Customer Service management
- Personnel recruitment
- Interactive Sales/Marketing program to maximize revenue
- Cost Control Systems
- Asset Management
- Standardized national purchasing program
- Daily monitoring of sales and cash receipts
- Daily evaluation of occupancy data
- Owners associations and franchise compliance liaison
- Guest satisfaction index management
- Measure overall hotel performance in their marketplace
- Property Improvement Plan management